12.15.2011

Things I Love

I love all the holiday gift guides that are coming up on my favorite blogs. I have stumbled across so many unique gifts for others and maybe even a couple of things to add to my own list. 




{oh joy gift guide} (I had to include another one of hers!)

(this may or may not include a Tory Burch puffer vest for dogs)



Modern Eve's Twelve Days of Gift Guides- featuring 3 gift guides by bloggers for twelve days 


I love this tumblr dedicated to winter.
Here are a few of my favorites.

W-I-N-T-E-R

I love having enough time to be in the kitchen and make real dinners, and I especially love cooking for the people that I love the most. 
Sneak peak at some of my favorite recipes and a cookie recipe that knocked my socks off and got rave reviews. It was so good it deserves its own post, so check back tomorrow!


I love this song and the man who sings it. Add it to my wish list!

Until next time.
Our Christmas Card is in the mail today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio