1.18.2012

Clarity

I hope that my monthly Birchbox recounts aren't getting old, but I always get so excited for its arrival that I also get excited to share it with you. I know that my love for Birchbox has rubbed off on at least one of my readers (shout out to Kate up there in Chi-Town who is also receiving monthly beauty samples) and I am hoping the trend will continue. 


(clockwise from top, left corner)
*Viva La Juicy Perfume*
While this perfume takes me immediately back to my high school years, I still enjoy the scent and am always loving small samples to keep in my car and purse.
*Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash*
I use prescription face wash a few times a week and really like this for the other days. Like the package states, it is very frothy, and leaves my face feeling soft and very clean!
*Lara Bar*
This is the monthly Birchbox Lifestyle Extra and when they say it is healthy they really mean it. There are only three ingredients and I can pronounce all of them. This is the only product from this month's box that I haven't tried yet, I am still full from my short stack of pancakes that I had for breakfast, but I am looking forward to this bar as a snack later today.
*Stila Waterproof Eyeliner in peacock*
By far my favorite thing this month! Colored eyeliner is my favorite and this blue shade is beautiful, perfect for blue-eyed girls! This is totally not a sample size either, it is the real deal that you would buy in the store.
*Re-Everything-Face-Hand-Body Lotion*
Because who wants to deal with a different lotion for each part of the body? Perfect for those extra-dry spots in the winter!

The whole theme for this month was clarity, perfect for this new year. Thanks Birchbox for another great treat this month! But can I request nail polish next month? A pretty pink for Valentine's Day?

Sign up for Birchbox, you won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! One of my work friends gets a Birchbox now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my birchbox this month. I am slightly jealous about the stila eyeliner! :) I love that color.

    Take Care!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio