2.01.2012

I Must Express

"I believe in love. I hope for love. But tonight I had a thought that I want to be happy whether I am alone or there's someone next to me. I want my personal happiness to run so deep that nothing can disturb it. I want my happiness to be an undeniable part of me. Love comes and goes but I am not willing to have my happiness be so fleeting. The world is just too beautiful and life too short to waste any of it being made miserable by circumstance."

Trust the mess & the grace.

I cannot remember where I originally found this quote, so I am sorry if these are your words and I am not giving you proper credit.  I wish that I could because they are such wise words that I want to live my life by. Today they don't hold any special meaning to me, but I rather think they are important to remember everyday, because who doesn't want to feel an overwhelming joy every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio