3.27.2012

March Birchbox

Does anyone else think that this month's Birchbox was the best ever? I was hoping I would receive it before I left for my cruise but unfortunately it didn't, but I was still plenty excited to have it waiting for me when I returned to the states.

*Annich Goutal fragrance- I am always looking for sample perfumes to keep in my car or purse and I like that this one is described as "understated chic".

*essie glitter top coat- nail polish...whatever...glitter...who cares...oh I am sorry I was just possessed. SWOON. I have been waiting for another nail polish in my Birchbox and finally I get the best one out there.

*PETER THOMAS ROTH anti-shine gel- this is supposed to help makeup stay "pristine" for hours. To-be tested soon.

*tarte lip tint- maybe even more than the nail polish, I love this lip tint. I have been wearing it non stop since I got it. It is so creamy and moisturizing and gives my lips that perfect summer dew look.

*twistband hair tie- can never have enough in my collection!

**an for an extra this month- $10 off any $75 purchase at Modcloth



Follow Birchbox on Pinterest.
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio