6.15.2012

Just a Gander

I've been in the new apartment for 12 days now and I still feel like not much has been accomplished. In all reality a lot has been done and the apartment looks great but there is still so much in my mind and  doodled on scratch paper that I want to see one day in this little home.

But just to give you an idea of some of the things happening around the house, I snapped some shots of my favorite things. Hopefully this post will also get me motivated to finish up some projects so that I can continue to share with all of you!


Fresh flowers always make any house feel like a home. I'm partial to peonies, but for no particular reason... 
Swooning.


My old ("vintage") vanity revamped with a new paint color and a gold mirror.


So proud of this inexpensive canisters that we found for the kitchen. The chalk circles were meant for wine glasses but these white canisters seemed like a perfect spot for them too. I just bought a chalk pen at Hobby Lobby and it has been a great purchase seeing as now I use it on everything.


First thing I see before I fall asleep and wake up.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio