9.04.2012

Fantastique

Today is supposedly the first day of fall.
While I am so ready for all that the true fall season brings I can't let myself get too excited since the weather today will still be 100 degrees.
It is all a part of living in Oklahoma.
I say let's wear our white jeans, purchase one more swimsuit, and swoon over sunnies for just a few more days.

Speaking of swooning over sunnies...
I hide to freeze my credit card when I laid eyes on these Karen Walker laser-cut shades (and the rest of the collection). 
So I guess while I am still melting in the summer heat, at least my credit card can enjoy cooler temperatures.

Number One Critter in gold
Number One Critter in black
Harvest in pink
Anywhere in tortoise 
Soul Club

Some people loves shoes-- I love sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio