11.26.2012

Like (For) Ever

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
I know that I am not alone in my wish that this holiday break would never end. 
The relaxation mixed with family and friends mixed with the best food of the year is always hard to leave behind. Luckily we have another special holiday to look forward to now!

My Thanksgiving was perfect, like usual, except this year I had a slight case of laryngitis that kept me quiet for a couple of days (torture!). This ailment didn't damper my spirit though and I loved getting to spend the day with the people that I love the most.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed us, that means that winter is fast approaching (if someone would just tell that to the Oklahoma weather)! Christmas lights are going up, hot chocolate is being sipped, and scarves and gloves are creeping out of our closets. I love winter fashion and being able to bundle up in wonderful winter wear and this undoubtably includes an infinity scarf.
4. On sale! 5. Under $10 6. Coziest

Because infinity goes on like forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio