1.22.2013

2 Years

At the risk of sounding corny and overly sentimental, I will tell you that I have tears in my eyes as I write this post. Today marks the 2nd anniversary of my blog, A Peony for Your Thoughts. I cannot fully wrap my mind around the fact that I have been doing this crazy and wonderful thing called blogging for two years. You can read my first post here. I have to smile when I think about writing "Until Next Time" for the first time as a quick and casual way to end my first post--little did I know those three words would become a staple on each and every blogpost.
The last two years have been the biggest learning experience for me and it is hard to comprehend all the changes that have taken place over the last 730 days. From the outside, everything in my life might look the same, but I feel so different and it has so much to do with this blog and the part of myself that I have discovered through this process. 

While I was spending hours a day thinking about this blog and it's many topics I realized that the things I write about on this blog are my true passions. I truly love the things I write about and I want to make a life and career out of sharing the things that I absolutely love. I don't know what my future holds in many areas of my life, but I know, at least for now, A Peony For Your Thoughts is a part of that plan. I know that I am still leaning and growing in my blogging and it is a journey that I enjoy every day. Not to mention that having a blog gives me every excuse to make cupcakes any time I want-- all for the sake of the blog.

I started my blog as a personal space to channel my passions and that still remains a sole reason today. But I also like to thing that some of my readers might be disappointed if I stopped posting one day. I would like to think that someone out there looks forward to reading my blog, as much as I look forward to writing these posts.
So, thank you for those that read daily, for those that comment often, for those that have stopped by just once. You have made the last 2 years something that I never expected and I can't wait to see what the next two years have in store.
2 years young.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sunshine!! Love your blog and still get excited about each new post :) Cant wait to see where you end up in the next two years!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio