3.14.2013

March Beauty Madness

Is there really anything else that I can say about Birchbox? Do I need to continually praise it each month?  If you haven't signed up yet then you are crazy and if  you do receive a monthly box then you understand me when I say that it is worth every penny for the joy and products that it brings each month.

The Birchbox that I received for the month of March was especially sweet and full of exciting new products that are perfect for Spring!


From left to right
{MAKE Eyeshadow} - I will admit that I was disappointed by the color when I first opened my Birchbox. Purple? The shade seemed so eighties, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on to find that the color is a beautiful brownish-grey that is perfect with my skin tone!

{MAKE Face Primer SPF 30} - This is a two-in-one base and SPF that I used immediately upon opening. I found that my make-up stayed in place and looked even better hours after applying it when I used the primer. Plus, it has SPF 30 and I love that!

 {Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Color-Saver Shampoo} - This smells incredible, has a lite shimmer, and it is so much larger than my normal hair samples... I know I am going to be a huge fan!

{Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream} - The beauty gods answered my prayers and needs again as they delivered this yummy blueberry scented shave cream as I just ran out of my old shaving cream yesterday! Perfection!

{Madewell Emery Board} - Yes, Madewell helped out with this month's box and used one of their spring patterns to create the prettiest nail file that I might actually use (I usually loathe nail files and have  kicked people out of rooms for using them in front of me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio