4.19.2013

Tiny Tweaks, Big Results

My April Birchbox finally arrived! I used to receive my box during the first week of each month and now I am getting it so much later, which I am sure is due to the fact that Birchbox is growing like crazy and can hardly keep up with the high demand. 
This month Birchbox teamed up with Women's Health Magazine, who I am especially loving this month with Katharine McPhee on the cover!

{1. J.R. Watkins Peppermint Foot Repair Salve}
Confession. I really do love putting lotions and salves on my feet, then pulling on thick soaks and just relaxing. I too often forget to do this, except when I get the treat of a pedicure, and this new salve gives me the perfect excuse to prop my feet up for a little and relax and repair.

{2. Caudalie Divine Oil}
Put the word 'divine' in anything and I will probably use it because it sounds luxurious and relaxing. This oil is for skin, hair, and your nails, which is perfect because the other beauty oils I have usually end up all over anyway. And not just my skin, hair, and nails, but also my laptop keyboard and phone.  

{3. Supergoop Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream}
Yay SPF! This girl loves anything with SPF because I love sunscreen! If you ever try to leisurely lay out with me I will bug you every hour to reapply sunscreen, and you better believe it is at least 35 SPF.

{4. Nexxus Hydra-Light Leave-In Conditioning Foam}
When I picked this month's box for the first time, I thought that Birchbox had sent me rocks. It was so heavy and I realized that this conditioner was the reason why. The bottle is huge and definitely doesn't look like a tester to me. Jackpot!

{5. Simple Eye Roller}
Like the name states, this is simple. Roll under your eyes to appear less tired.
Goodness, I am going to need that in a few hours when I go to six A.M yoga.


Where's the salve that makes my voice like Katharine McPhee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio