6.24.2013

Wanderlust


 My June Birchbox might be my favorite in a long time! It is the first time that I have loved and will use everything that I received. 

{suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser}
A two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator that smells like heaven. I am terrible and don't have a face wash that I use regularly so this will just get thrown in the mix!

{Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk}
Dry shampoo means that you don't have to shower and blow dry your hair as much, so it is pretty much the greatest invention ever. 

{Color Club Wanderlust Collection Nail Polish}
I love this color for summer! It is a pinkish white and stands out on nails. The whole Wanderlust collection features four colors based on four cities. Mine is the New York color, which is perfect since it is the only city I have been to!

{LAQA & Co Lil Lip Pencil}
I love this lip pencil! The color is bright, bright pink but it can be applied lightly for just a touch of color that is perfect for summer.

{Twistband Nautical Hair Tie}
I live in these twist bands! Normal pony tail holders give me the worst headaches, but twist bands are so comfortable that I can sleep in them. This nautical print made me want to go straight back to the beach!



Loving the new Birchbox design.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio