7.09.2013

Blueberry-Balsamic Glazed Rosemary Chicken

I know that the recipe sounds funny. Blueberries and chicken?
Trust me, it was a fantastic combination.

I know this recipe sounds hard and time-consuming.
Trust me, it was quick and easy!
I know there is only one lame iPhone picture.
Trust me, I am disappointed too. If I am being honest though, I didn't think it would turn out as well as it did so I didn't take any pictures until after I had taken a bite and realized that it was absolutely blog-worthy.

I was given the gift of Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar this weekend after someone else's trip to a farmers market in Dallas. I was so excited to use it that I started looking for recipes that very moment and came across this recipe. Rather than including the actual blueberries, I just used my new Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar. I loved this meal! 

Did I mention that it was easy and fast. We had the whole thing ready and on plates in exactly 30 minutes, which is far less time than I usually spend on meals that taste this good. We paired the chicken with a simple salad and blanched asparagus. We didn't use any salad dressing or season the asparagus because you want to dip everything on your plate in that delicious blueberry balsamic sauce. There might have even been some "mopping" up of the sauce with a slice of Wonderbread.  

Look who else loves their Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio