9.11.2013

Fall Update

This post was requested and I am always happy to oblige for a loyal follower who happens to be an old friend as well. 

With a new season upon us, it is time to update the closet, the nail polish, the refrigerator, and maybe even your blog roll. I know that I am personally ready to move out my over-worn sun dresses to make room for chunky sweaters, put away my favorite summer shades for darker, moodier nail colors, and I am definitely excited about stocking my kitchen with butternut squash and pumpkin everything! The same comes for the daily blog reads. I have been reading and stalking some blogs for four years now. Many of them I still read daily (like her and her) but some blogs have ended to move on to other things, but it only makes room for the new!
Emily (above) of Cupcakes and Cashmere and Nicole (below, on the right) of La Mia Vita- two blogs that have been with me since the start!

I am constantly discovering new blogs that I fall in love with, either for the gorgeous pictures, inspiring and/or funny words, or mouth-watering recipes. Today, to kick of a new season, I am going to introduce you to some of my new favorite blogs. 

Blogs I Love and Stalk
Gal Meets Glam I started stalking Julia's blog probably about a year ago, right before she got married. It was love at first sight for me and her blog and I have only grown to love it more (especially her wedding and honeymoon pictures!). Not only do I love her blog, but I follow her religiously on instagram. Check out her out juliahengal - she is rocking it with the New York Fashion Week pics!

Pink Peonies I love Rachel's preppy yet funky style even though I usually can't afford anything she wears. So rather than buying the same things I use her for inspiration and swoon daily over her Valentino heels and Celine bags. She is also on instagram rachparcell

Top with Cinnamon The last two posts on this blog are Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes for One and Salted Caramel + Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enough said- this blog rocks and did I mention that the author, Izy, is 17 years old and was just 15 when she started her blog. 

Mimosas in the Morning Allyson works at The Every Girl so of course I am jealous of her. I really enjoy her blog and she is always blogging about something different, home decor, style, and some food just like me!

Take a Bite I love this blog, not just because the creator is my sister (and I couldn't be prouder of her!) but because she blogs some great stuff. She is a genius in the kitchen and her recipes always have me drooling and she is always blogging about affordable style and fun DIYs!

Marshall's Abroad This is, without a doubt, my favorite blog right now. Not only does the author have a great story and tons of cultural inspiration but her pictures are gorgeous and her food is incredible. Marshall's Abroad is a must read!

Ambitious Kitchen I just discovered this blog from Annie's post earlier this week. After reading just a couple of posts I was obsessed and making notes of all the recipes I couldn't wait to read!

Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio