9.12.2013

Links I Love Thursday

Just a few lovely links for your Thursday. I don't know about all of you but I feel like I have been stalking blogs, instagram, and twitter more than usual recently for posts and snapshots of New York Fashion Week. What a thrill it would be to be there!

Have a thrilling Thursday, it's almost Friday!
Classy in the City

This post and this one for all your Fall Fashion must-haves.


11 Untranslatable Words From Other Countries  I want to use all of these!

How to Read a Recipe I actually learned a lot from this
Classy in the City

I know summer shades are over but I am tempted to snatch up this tote for next year

I made this salad for dinner club on Sunday and it was a hit! We finished off dinner with these homemade drumsticks - another hit and completely nostalgic of my youthful summers!


Something to get your taste buds watering

Love this look by molly.

Linked in for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio