10.28.2013

Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus


Hummus is like granola in that once I made it myself, I will never be able to go back to buying it at the store. Rosemary and pumpkin are two of my favorite fall flavors so I loved the idea of combining them for this Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus.  
I made this recipe a couple of weekends ago when I was house-sitting for my parents. I had to wait to make it at their house since I don't have my own food processor yet (it is my #1 on my Christmas list though) which was perfect, because that meant I could eat it all without feeling bad about not sharing. 
Although the recipe didn't specify, I peeled my chickpeas before throwing them in the food processor like Smitten Kitchen recommends (and I did here). I know that it is more time consuming but I think it is worth it to have the smoothest hummus. 

Pumpkin everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio