1.08.2014

500

Today's post marks the 500th time that I have created something for this blog and sent it out for you to read and hopefully enjoy. I have been thinking about it for the last couple of days and it has been fun to remember all the locations where posts have come together; the various bedrooms I have had over the last three years, where I would plop down on my bed or at my desk to write, most likely with a cup of coffee or tea by my side. Blog posts have happened on airplanes, in coffee shops, in the back of a crowded lecture in college, and tons of napkins, post-its, and homework assignments have fallen victim of a creative moment and moments later are covered with notes and ideas for a post. 

image

For my 500th post I thought I would revert to an old blog segment that I started during the first week of my blog. Things I Love Thursday was a weekly occurrence on A Peony for Your Thoughts and while it is not as frequent, it is still one of my favorite posts to put together. You can check out my first Things I Love post here.

The beauty of eating alone. (I have to admit that I don't hate it, even at restaurants!)

How fun would this be with friends? Baked Potato and Beer Night

16 Ways to Help You Fall Asleep (When all else fails I turn to my Badger Sleep Balm)

4 Can't Live Without Lip Colors

Being Authentic - this hits home for me

I have been wanting to try this cake for a long time. 

I love all of these resolutions.


There is a science to it. 


Here's to the next 500. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio