11.30.2011

Short is the New Tall

You have no idea how badly I wanted to title this post "Booties Booties Booties Booties Rockin' Everywhere" and I am sorry to all my vertically challenged followers who thought this post might be about you...
Over Thanksgiving Break my mom commented that my sisters and I were only wearing short boots, rather than our tall riding boots this year, and it was true, we had all swapped for the shorter boot this holiday season. We wore them shopping, to Thanksgiving dinner, to meet up with friends, and to church, and naturally we all wore each others. 

I have been loving all the new varieties and styles of short boots I have been seeing, and here are my absolute favorites. 

For everyday wear you need a boot that is going to look great with sweaters and jeans, puffers and tees, and winter maxis.
1. Frye Boot {$268}
2. Steve Madden {$120}
4. Old Navy Biker {$25} Have these and LOVE them!

And then the boots for those events when you might want to make an appearance to be remembered... Perfect with your favorite party dress and tights.
7.Glitter Heel Boot {£80} Remind me of these!

Until next time.
Don't judge me for my Old Navy Boots.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio