1.03.2013

Butternut Squash Soup

Being sick with strep throat couldn't even keep me in bed when I saw this recipe for butternut squash soup. The Glitter Guide posted this recipe, along with nine others to jumpstart your healthy eating for 2013 and they all looked amazing. 

There has been a butternut squash waiting patiently in my refrigerator since before Christmas (I had plans to make my favorite butternut squash flatbread) but with everything going on I hadn't had a chance to cut into it yet. This soup recipe looked so good and easy, and I had all the ingredients on hand so I knew that it was perfect for a cold, sickly night.


Sorry I didn't capture too many pictures, at one point I got a little dizzy and thought it best if I put my camera down and stop trying to multi-task.

Butternut squash soup for the soul, and the throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio