5.14.2013

Homemade Nutter Butters

When I first saw Emily's recipe post for homemade Nutter Butters I knew that I would be making them that same day. I freely admit that I love peanut butter and I will eat it in almost any context. For breakfast, on my waffles and even in my smoothies, for lunch, in a classic peanut butter and honey sandwich, and it makes the perfect snack with sliced apples. Did I mention that I also love peanut butter in my desserts? I love it in cookies and pie and more cookies, so it was only right to test out another peanut butter cookie recipe to hopefully add to my long list of favorites. 

This cookie definitely made it's way to my long list of favorites. This cookie is completely sinful with an irresistible peanut butter cream wedged between two soft and chewy peanut butter cookies. These cookies are so rich that I (yes I, the girl who never met a dessert she didn't like) could only eat half a cookie at one time. Don't worry, I found plenty of people to share my cookies with and within two days all the cookies had disappeared.



I cannot wait to make these cookies again, they are so cute and delicious, but I would definitely make my cookies smaller next time. There is so much going on that you can afford to downsize the cookies!

Emily can do no wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio