2.06.2014

Boyfriend Gift Guide

It's that time of the year again! The time of the year that females either dread, tolerate, or love.
 Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, which means that most girls are stressing about what to get their man friend. I haven't quite figured out what makes it so difficult to shop for guys but it has always been a struggle. Girls, on the other hand, are a breeze to shop for, in fact we are also really easy to please overall...

I can't claim to be an expert when it comes to shopping for guys, but I have done some research online, on other blogs, and with friends and my own man friend and think that I have put together some ideas to get you started. If you still need more ideas, check out my other boyfriend gift guide here

American Flag- Best Made Co. 
This website is full of cool ideas, including these other historic flags that are a great addition to a bachelor pad, camp supplies, and tools. Perfect for the rugged man in your life. 

The Hungover Cookbook - Barnes and Noble
A clever cookbook that starts with a quiz to determine your exact state of mind and ability to cook. The book categorizes six different types of hangovers and supplies recipes for each, including the Elvis Presley Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich.

Baseball Henley - J.Crew
Give your man friend subtle hints with this gift- he should wear a little more J.Crew and a little less of that high school t-shirt he just won't get rid of. 

Ribbed Beanie - Bloomingdales
We still have six more weeks of winter, so he will need to bundle up with the help of this stylish and warm beanie. 

Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts
One thing that I have learned over all the years is that the easiest way to please a guy is through his stomach. If you want to keep it simple or need something small to add to your gift, hit your local grocery store and pic up a Valentine's themed bag of his favorite candy. 

ESPN's 30 for 30 - Dick's Sporting Goods
This box set includes all 30 episodes of the ESPN Film Series, including never-before-seen footage and interviews. The best part about this gift is that you can even join him on the couch to watch these- I've loved every one I have watched!

I usually recommend homemade treats and cookies but everything on this website looks delicious and perfect for Valentine's Day. This site has sandwich cookies, flavored marshmallows, brownies, and hot chocolate mixes. In fact, I wouldn't mind any of those things for myself, including this helpful tea towel.


If you are looking for recipes for homemade treats, I would suggest these-
Strawberry Shortcake - my favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio