11.29.2012

Gingerbread Cupcakes


The above was one tasty cupcake!
I went to the grocery store on Wednesday on a mission to get a couple of ingredients for a new chicken dish I was wanting to try out and of course walked right past the strategically placed "Holiday Baking" display and couldn't help but throw some ground ginger in my cart.
I absolutely love gingerbread and although I was tempted to make gingerbread cookies, I decided to hold off until I am home when I can use my mom's extensive collection of cookie cutters!

These cupcakes were delicious, easy, and completely upstaged my dinner.
Funny how dessert has a way of doing that!

In the spirit of Christmas baking, here are my other 5 favorite holiday treats!


Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio